1. What are your shop's policies?
- Refund policy: Refunds are offered only if items shipped do not match what was ordered.
- Delivery policy: Orders are processed in the order they were placed (with the exception of Priority Shipping which are processed first). Once an order is started you will receive an email notice with a shipment tracking number. Orders will be shipped within 3-5 days.
Delivery time of your shipment will vary and depend on your destination. Estimated delivery dates will be provided by the carrier and can be viewed on their websites - USPS for domestic shipments and Asendia for International
- Return policy: We do not accept returns. This allows us to offer beautiful jewelry at very reasonable prices with free domestic shipping.
- Cancellation policy: Orders can be canceled or changed only if the order has not begun being processed. Please use the Contact page to request an order change or cancellation.
2. Will your rings turn my finger green, or tarnish?
- No, we use quality materials to create our rings. They are tarnish free and will not turn your finger green.
3. What ring sizes do you use?
- We use American sizes 4-13 (including half sizes)
4. How do I find my ring size?
- There is an instructional video posted on my Instgram Reels or TikTok showing you how to easily find your ring size.
5. Where are you based?
- Right outside of Nashville in Franklin, TN
6. Who makes the jewelry?
- Marie, 18, handcrafts every ring, necklace, and bracelet.
7. I have a question or concern regarding my order, how can I get help?
- Please reach out via the Contact page on our website. We will respond as soon as possible.
8. How long does shipping take?
- US domestic: Once your order is made, packaged, and dropped off at the post office it will take between 2-5 days. Use the following USPS chart to determine the estimated days to deliver to your address.
- International: We partner with Asendia to provide you shipping that is both eco-friendly and the lowest cost available. Delivery takes between 1-4 weeks (depends on country) and is delivered by the recipient’s local postal service.
9. International taxes/fee/customs - Who is responsible for paying?
- The short answer is you are. Some countries impose taxes, fees, and/or custom duties on goods being imported. Although we ship to international addresses, we cannot determine and collect the fees that various countries throughout the world may have. You should be aware of your countries fees and be willing to pay them yourselves. We will not refund orders that were rejected because customs were not paid. For example, it is my understanding that Ireland imposes a 23% customs fee that the recipient must pay in order for their package to be released from customs. Please research the local laws of your country if you are unsure.