1. What are your shop's policies?
- Refund policy: Refunds are offered only if items shipped do not match what was ordered.
- Delivery policy: Orders are processed in the order they were placed (with the exception of Priority Shipping which are processed first). Once an order is started you will receive an email notice with a shipment tracking number. Orders will be shipped within 3-5 days. Delivery time of your shipment will vary and depend on your destination. Estimated delivery dates will be provided by the carrier and can be viewed on their websites - USPS for domestic shipments and Asendia for International
- Return policy: We do not accept returns. This allows us to offer beautiful jewelry at very reasonable prices with free domestic shipping.
- Cancellation policy: Orders can be canceled or changed only if the order has not begun being processed. Please use the Contact page to request an order change or cancellation.
2. Will your products turn my finger green, or tarnish?
- No, we use quality materials to create our rings. They are tarnish free and will not turn your finger green.
3. What ring sizes do you use?
- We use American sizes 4-13 (including half sizes)
4. How do I find my ring size?
- I have a video on how to find your ring size on my TikTok
5. Where are you based?
- Right outside of Nashville in Franklin, TN
6. Who makes the jewelry?
- Marie, 17, handcrafts each of the rings. Her little sister, Rosa, also helps with making necklaces.
6. What is your preferred payment method - Credit/Debit Card or PayPal?
- We use Stripe for our credit/debit card fulfillment and also accept PayPal. Both are wonderful partners and we are happy to accept either payment. That being said, the fees that PayPal charge us are more than Stripe. If you are able to use the credit/debit card option, that reduces our expenses, let's us keep are prices lows, and ultimately you get to enjoy our beautiful jewelry at very reasonable prices.